Friday, May 13, 2011

Products

12th May:

Went down to the Shiseido store and didn’t expect to stay there and get my face examined. The results were that my skin was really dehydated and unhealthy, especially on the cheeks. The lady recommended I try out the a I wanted to brighten my face as well as get rid of marks on my face. Hopefully I will see results after 2 weeks. Day 1: skin already looks more healthy :) . There are 4 steps.

  1. Brightening Cleansing Foam
  2. Brightening Balancing Softener
  3. Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
  4. Brightening Protection Emulsion

13th May:

Bought these warm socks today. They’re by CarelanceX小 森純. When unboxing, the socks have a pleasant smell of soap. I got to admit I was pretty happy with these as I have big thighs and yeh they make them appear slimmer. They’re supposed to make you feel more light too.

Calorie Off stockings. They’re suppsed to make you lose 430 kcal in an hour. Made in Japan I wonder if they will really work or not. I hope so, going to try them out tomorrow.

Calorie Off message shaper for thighs. I have pretty big thighs and this is supposed to make them leaner. So tight ><” Better start working out soon. No pain no gain.

Tsubasa Masuwaka Dolly wink eye shadow #1 Brown: Sweet Dolly

I really adore her ><” What can I say, the eyeshadow is easy to apply, comes in a little cute case and have a step by step guide on how to get her look. I like this, it’s natural and simple.

Daily Products

Left to Right:

  • Make Essence Concealer (light yellow) –> Good for hiding dark circles and bags
  • Heavy Rotation marker pen eyeliner–>(black)
  • Tear Drop Liner (Pearl Tear)
  • DB beyond amplifying mascara
  • MAC studio fix spf 12 NC25
  • L’Oreal translucide naturally luminous powder (Light 958)

  • Rimmel Vinyl Gloss (Love Bug) –> One of my favourites, it’s a nice shade of pink, easy to apply and doesn’t give that sticky feeling
  • YSl golden gloss (19) –> Shiny ,sticky , leaves lips kind of dry
  • Maybelline baby lips –> moisturising and smells nice
  • Heroine Make Kiss me (sugar rose) –> Shiny and nice colour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio