Sunday, June 17, 2012

FanPLusFriend review

First time buying from F+F, they have so many nice costumes/clothing. I was actually on this website to find some sailor items but landed out finding them so I went for something else :)The payment options are by paypal/credit card, western union transfer or bank transfer.

Purchased items on the 30.5.12, invoiced a day after and received an email.

'Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we received your order. Please review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

After another email is sent confirming the order

'We hope you enjoy your purchase.
We have received your payment and measurement requirement.
Making time is 2 weeks after payment and requirements confirmed.
Estimated shipping time is 3-4 working days normally via DHL/EMS.

Once it is shipped, we would inform tracking number.'

A confirmation number is also given where you can check it by the website's customer service center to follow the shipping time of the order

13th June received an email that the parcel is on its way
- a confirmation number was given, my shipping was via EMS. Well this is a little awkward, item was not found. Typed code on the EMS website provided-"no tracking information for shipment",maybe i'll wait a few more days :<.
14th June: Item lodged
17 June: received and waiting clearance for delivery
19 June: package arrived
This is what the classical lolita coordinate that I purchased should look like, it's 3 pieces.
shawl:TP00104 skirt:SP00100 cream skirt:V00002
Clothing found here

First off:

♡Classical lolita V shape neckline cape in light blue

The shawl is not the actual colour shown in the image is actually a darker shade compared to the stock image. I guess you can call it a little deceiving but at the same time it could be the computers resolution, each computer will probably show a different shade. It fits nicely though and the material is made of chiffon and lace,overall with the material i'm happy with this piece.




♡Classical lolita duel corset skirt in light blue
It is a like a high waist skirt and fits nicely. Everything about this piece is lovely made though it I think that there were too many ribbon strings everywhere, looks a little odd when pulled completely. Depending on how you want it to look, the higher the ribbons are pulled, the puffier and cuter it gets. Nice heart buttons in the middle. Happy with this as well.

♡Dolly sweet lolita tiered flared skirt in cream

This was a little bit of a disappointment for me, it didnt seem to hold its puffyness like it showed in the stock image, maybe they had a petticoat under it or something. The material is a little transparent and the material is a kind of thin. It was also a little long, about below my knees and kind of dropped. The material is similar to the inside layer of the CP petticoat.





Actual Set
As you can see, not much puff in the skirt♡Casual lolita navy blouse w ribbon brooch

Super cute and was exactly the same as the stock image. The material is thick as well as the lace on it. Sorry for the buldge in one of the images, it has detachable ties at the back.

Communication:5/5
shipping:5/5 Took 2 weeks to make, about a week to arrive
packaging:
5/5
quality: 4/5 Sorry skirt, lost a point

6 comments:

gemini said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh no, that skirt really looks like it's made with thinner material, which makes me sad, because fan plus has never made me say "oh no" before. :<

Darkmoon//Anna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

if you want more poof, just go with a petti--I though the skirt had had one underneath in the company pictures tbh. Otherwise, thanks for the review, I've been considering buying.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I recently ordered a ciel dress and hat. The dress was ok but the hat did not live up to the picture shown on their site.
The hat was supposed to be a top-hat with roses on it. They sent me a shorter hat with dollar store roses pinned on the hat. The plastic leaves and pins are clearly visible; and the roses are spaced 4 inches apart. I've written to the company and they have not gotten back to me.
I am so disappointed with this company.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

all the f+f dresses/skirts have pettis underneath in the site pictures. Just so you know :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Gina Butler
Hi Gina Butler :)
I'm planning to order Ciel's Robin dress but as I read your comment Im now doubting to buy it :(( May you email me your ciel dress so I can see how it looks like ?? Thank :)) Pls. ?? It would be a great help

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio