skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Decided to dye my hair today since I had bad regrowth so I thought I'd experiment with my hair and try something different since every time i dye my hair it doesn't go the colour I want it to go. I was contemplating between Palty jewelry ash and BeautyLabo Bubble whip French Chocolat but after reading reviews that Palty wasn't good for red undertone hair I chose the other one. It came in a cute bottle similar to a what you'd get from milk shake.
The instructions were in Japanese but by looking at the pictures I could figure out how to do it. Firstly had to put in the hair colour agent and then the colour agent powder. Shook it 30 times and it became foam, looked like marshmellow
. Scooped the foam, placed into hair-front,sides,back,scrunh hair and after message hair. It said to leave for 30 minutes but i left it for 25. Waited and waited, the dye firstly had a pretty strong ammonia smell but after a while the smell began to fade,began to smell fruity or maybe the smell was getting to me haha. Looking at the mirror, I thought a disaster was about to happened but it didn't, my hair went neither black or green apparently if you have red undertone and dye it wrong,it'll turn green? It came out similar to the packaging. Since I had previously had red undertone, it came out a dark ash brown. Advantages of this product are that it doesn't leave hair brittle, dry and tangled like some products, stains on skin come off easily and the treatment works really well, hair seems to look more healthy. I'm really happy with this product as it came out the colour i wanted it to come as my hair is very stubborn tried so many times with other brands. I shall be using this product from now on :] I wonder how it'll look in the sun.
colour chosen
Photos before and after
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
0 comments:
Post a Comment