Monday, June 6, 2011


http://weheartit.com/entry/3617345

i
so jelly ,wants:3



So, i should be studying for an exam in 2 day but no..i'm easily distracted ><"; couldn't resist bought these:

queens blade airi
Angel rings and Queen's Blade Airi costume from Joybank.
Comes with One-Piece / Apron / Collar / Cuffs / Katyusha / Hairpin / Back Ribbon. I was contemplating whether I should buy it from ebay or not but the quality didn't seem very good and feedback was uh..yeh.So I bought it off Cosmates since it seems to be quite reliable. I've bought from Cosmates a few times already and was very happy with the quality of what i bought as well as the photos looked identical when they arrived at my door. Queen alice kimono from Emily (size m), 2 pair of lolita socks from Joybank( 09000201) and
costume311 from bodyline but it was too big (size m) :I
.There are 3 shipping options depending on how fast you want it to arrive.Hopefully it'll arrive some time next week. Reviews up later, hopefully a size M will fit nicelyand not be too big like the other i bought :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio