Day 1 of manifest, Chris came to uni to meet up, we trained it to the showgrounds. The line wasn't as long as we expected I guess because there were early ticket 8-9am but we didn't go. As soon as walked in we were given showbags, maps of the place and some plain green tea. Walked around and there were many cosplayers. People asked for photos, being the unphotogenic person I am, my nose started to twitch.There was this man that asked for a photo and looked like he was going to drool, me and chris' face were like wtf. There were lots of stores. Bumped into Kevin and his friend so were hung out. Watched some mvs and yeh. woot. Managed to get a few snaps of some lolitas :)
Casual blogger who enjoys blogging about thing that happen to me in life,casual purchases, places I go.It's a place where I speak my thoughts as well as keeping memories for me to look back at. Has a mind of a kid and has an obsessions with bows and pretty things and games
0 comments:
Post a Comment