Thursday, September 1, 2011

circle lenses

I've been a little busy and a little sick but I now have time to open up the circle lenses :) yay


Geo Bambi Princess mimi chocolate brown
Tsubasa series.
Comfort:
6/10
Don't know why but when I first put these in they began to irritate my eyes :T but after a while putting eye drops in i felt a little bit more comfort but when taking them out i have blood shot eyes.It as a 38% water content hmhm
Design:
6/10
It gives off a nice ruby and amber impression but i expected a bit more from these . Make up is required for these lenses as without them, they stand out and you'll look a bit unusual.
Enlargement:
7/10
The black rim around the lenses made my eyes a little bigger


honey wing brown
Comfort:
9/10
The lenses are really comfortable and I don't experience any irritation nor do I have to put eye drops. It has a water content of 42% which doesn't make eyes dry.The lenses are very pretty comfortable even after a few hours of use.
Design:
These lenses didn't really make a difference to me as they were pretty natural looking. Since my eyes are dark brown the lenses seemed to make my eyes look even more dark :S
Enlargement:
6/10
Kind of looked the same just that my eyes were a little lighter and has a halo effect in the sun, i like the blue one in this series though :)


Geo Bambi Princess mimi chocolate brown left eye, honey wing brown right eye

Geo Xtra wt-b41 violet

Comfort:
10/10
The lenses are really comfortable and I don't experience any irritation nor do I have to put eye drops. It has a water content of 42% which doesn't make eyes dry.The lenses are very pretty comfortable even after 10hours of wear, not sure if you're meant to wear them for that long though :T
Design:
8/10
Even when opening the bottle I could see that these lenses would look really nice. It gave me an instant anime look but didn't look like they were unnatural or anything. The black rim is pretty cool, it gives the big eye effect and somewhat reminds me of the black rim from EOS Sugar Candy violet :) It's a nice tone of purple kind of pastal violet, going to order a blue pair.
Enlargement:
10/10
Made my eyes bigger instantly :3
Just ignore the hair, i was going somewhere >>"


with flash


no flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio