Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feels like so long since i've been on.Haven't really posted much nor been up to much, just isolated in my room for the last week weeks studying like crazy.Monday was my first exam as well as the first time i was out of my room. I feel like a vampire sleeping in the day, awake in the night. I really hope it all paid off though. I've only been getting 3-4 hrs sleep... 3 out of 4 exams finished.I am officially tired.



bro wanted a photo of my studying for his homework =________=


On the other hand, during study breaks, i have been playing around with circle lenses x)




hehe, one of my favourite dresses, I like it but with the top part, I kind of have to pin up up with a bow or something because it flops down ;(



Tried to tie a flat obi belt as well as a Heko obi and Puchi heko obi, love bows if any shape or form. I will master it one day,to tie it perfectly.





The weather is pretty scary yesterday as well,looking outside my room, it went from sunny, gloomy,to a blanket of heavy rain, hailing to a little flood, about 10 minutes later it stopped and it went sunny. wtf.There you go, Melbourne's 4 seasons in one day :P



1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Y..y.. you aree soo cutee (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡!!! OMG Im on a pedobear/ stalker-sih rampage checking out all of your posts~~

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio