Saturday, March 3, 2012

20th Birthday

So Happy birthday to me ∩( ・ω・)∩ didn't actually plan anything this year but caught up with the bf firstly then went to celebrate a close friends 21st. We met up at Kbox but didn't stay for long, I wasn't feeling so great that day, not really sure why as well as it was raining. Yoyo got me a present from Tiffany&Co, pretty bow earrings and I was pretty shocked to get something as precious as that. Another gift I received was a Hello Kitty wide instax 210 from my cousin, she's such a sweetie. I also have a Hello Kitty unstax mini 25 as well :) Hehe so two Hello Kitty polaroid cameras for me hehe. After a few hours of being at Kbox, I decided to back home. The train ride was tiring, I was feeling a little down honestly. Msged a friend if they wanted to have dinner because I didn't want the day to finish just yet. After getting off the station friend picked me up and we went to the Glen to eat. After a few hours we were deciding what to do so went to watch a movie, The Devil Inside. The movie started at 9.10pm. It's been a while since i've been allowed to go out this lateso I was appreciating all the time I had. The movie was kind of a documentary style similar to Paranormal activity. The scenes were predictable but I still got scared, clinging onto my friend for dear life, i'm not good with thriller at all. After the movie he dropped me off home, zooooom, sitting in a manual car at night is amazing, it sure was cold by the time the movie had finished. Got home 11.00pm on the dot. Great day.(─‿‿─)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio