skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Since I finished uni early today I decided to take casual stroll around South Yarra since I haven't been there in months, actually it's the second time i've ever been there. Anyways, went to Miss Kittiness.It's a lolita store situated in South Yarra and sells mostly a small range of lolita items by Victoria's kingdom, Vitae-mostly classical, sweet and pastel coordinates and the range from Miss kittiness herself :) Seeing what stock they had, first instince,cuteness overload!, couldn't resist all the pastel colours and cuteness of the accessories as well a clothing, bye bye money, hello pretty accessories. The place is amazingly cosy and small just like I remembered. Being the lost puppy I am, I walked passed the store a few times since it was upstairs but in time found it. The place is very warming and Selina, a member of the Melbourne lolita community as well as the owner of this store was very kind.
items bought :
- Victoria's Kingdom pink yellow heart necklace
- Miss Kittiness cupcake flowing bow
- Miss Kittiness flowing bow headband
- Miss Kittiness bow clips-lavender with stars
- Vitae lace cuffs in baby pink and lavender
Come visit the store :) Upstairs (Lv 1), 132a Toorak Rd, off Davis St,South Yarra, Victoria, Australia 314, it'll be a great experience.
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
0 comments:
Post a Comment