skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ahh so excited, the parcel has finally arrived. Items were purchased through the shopping service Japonica once again; friendly service, fast replies.
It was nicely packaged in with bubble wrap and each item was wrapped in a clear plastic bag. The box was so big -__-"
Firstly, Arpakassos :)
Angelic pretty toy fantasy salopette. It has a detachable purse and cute bunny ears at the back.
Angelic pretty triple tart cafe OP set
Angelic pretty cinema doll OP. Yay, found it at last, JSK version of this colour is too hard to find :<
Put a little coordinate with it: the headbow, socks, broach and shoes.
and lastly a Pullip doll. First pullip doll I've owned; Snow white version, ahhh it's so pretty and the eyes close if you press the button behind the head and the eyes also move with a lever thing behind the head also.
That's all for now.
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
1 comments:
Woooow!! Everything is so cute ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ that I had to flip a table over, I tried but failed ★★☆*・゜゚・* I'm so glad I stumbled across your little blog, I can't wait to check out your other postsᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ
Post a Comment