skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Found a site called Cutecankill, it's an indie jewelry brand based in Rome and has the cutest pastel accessories best for fairy kei lovers. The site is easy to navigate and is english friendly which was great. Most items were sold out but there were a few available in which I quickly purchased. It gave me some assurance since the items I had chosen when I submitted the order was shown as 'sold out' I hope that meant my order was secured. Yes, the checkout of the site by adding it into cart then submitting the order. The invoice would be sent out then paid, it wasn't one of those immediate checkout things.
Order placed 18th June, received it within 2 weeks. Communication was great, she updated me all the time and she's a really sweet person. Th packaging was okay, the star ring got a bit squashed atht e back but could be moulded back into place. If it were placed into a box like the cross ring, maybe it would have stayed in shape. Overall i'm happy with cutecankill, the quality of the items are great :)


Communication:5/5 shipping:5/5
packaging:4/5
quality: 5/5
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
0 comments:
Post a Comment