Monday, July 2, 2012

Oz comic con 2012

First time attending Oz Comic con, it was held on the 30th - 1st of July at the Melbourne exhibition centre. I wasn't really into the marvel things but I could say it was a great experience. I went both days with a friend. The first day was exciting and there was no long queue for me since i'd pre bought my tickets. The line for people buying on the day was shocking, it was so long I really felt sorry for those who couldn't enter. There was lots of merchandise and of course a lot of people asking for photos, the flashes from cameras were blinding. Saw Stan Lee on the huge screen as well as some other actors and such. I met a few lolitas from the Melbourne Lolita community and they were sure very friendly and cute. The second day was similar but the weather was horrible, it was pouring with rain and I was freezing. The line was still LONG as, bumped into some friends, had a little chat then walked around again, it was so packed that in some parts of the exhibition I felt like a canned sardine. Overall thoughts, even though I didn't buy much just like a bow ring, it was nice to meet new people as well as having a different experience ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio