Saturday, September 1, 2012

Angelic Pretty Toy parade + Sugar fairy cake + headbows

Two more beautiful dresses as well as headbows have arrived in the mail- well actually it was yesterday.

I've already done a review on Angelic Pretty's USA store, mostly positive besides one time where it arrive a few weeks late but it's all good. Overall, i'm happy with the service as well as their packaging. 

What I ordered were Angelic Pretty's Toy parade OP (2012) in lavender and Sugar fairy cake tiered jsk in pink. 
Headbows are sugar fairy cake headbow in mint and fairy tale ribbon alice band in lavender.

Many photos







As previously said, I was looking for the mint version on the Sugar fairy series but they were sold out, this was the last one in stock excluding the yellow one but I don't own any of that colour so I dont plan on having on. This is my first "tiered" jsk, it's a really nice pink and looking better in real life.The waist ties are detachable, as well as the big bow in the centre of the JSK. It has a real unique designed to it instead of the normal straight straps at the top it is rather a collar design. Silly me, fell in <3 with the design and didn't check the sizing: 


Bust: 
 90cm

Waist: 
 71cm

Length: 
 87cm + 2cm Lace
(credits to lolibrary)



/The halter version is cute as well but I don't think that i'd be able to pull it off. 









This will be my first branded lavender OP. I <3 the collar which was lacing around it as well as the print. This also has detachable sleeves and cute bows on the sleeve. I like this design, it kind of looks like the OP is being worn with a shirt. 

WHY IS THE BUST SO BIG :< 


Bust: 
 91

Waist: 
 71

Length: 
 85 + 3
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio