TonyMoly is a great brand, i've never once been disappointed in their products so I thought i'd try out two products: TonyMoly Tomatox magic white message pack and the AppleTox smooth massage peeling cream. I first heard of these as I received samples of them-well just the tomotox one. It's great, makes skin feel smooth as well as brightens it. As usual cute packaging as well as a nice smell from the products always gets to me.
- TonyMoly Tomatox magic white message pack
Similar to a mask, Comes with a small spatula, contains tomato extracted water and tomoto ingredients which brightens, vitalises and detoxifies the skin.
- AppleTox smooth massage peeling cream
It's a peeling cream that is an exfoliator but without the grains. After a few seconds, dead cells will be seen, pretty ewww but cool at the same time x)
Contains ingredients such as Green Apple Extract, Minerals (Mg, Fe), Vitamins A, E, B1, B6, C, AHA
Acid which maintain the skin's natural firmness, brightness and
exfoliate dead skin cells. Lastly it has a strong scent of apples, yum :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment