It's been a while since i've posted but recently I ordered some cosmetics from Mecca cosmetica. Since I don't really go out I thought i'd be convenient since this store stocks a lot of brands. I've been searching for some lipglosses so I thought i'd try out some.
Packaging overall from Mecca is amazing. A nicely fitted box with wrapping paper inside ;D
Ordered 22nd of August. It arrived on the 27th. Express post Shipping was free :)
- Mor Little luxuries lip necter in marshmallow
The gloss appears pinkish in the tube but when applied is a clear with some sparkly.It also has a nice vanilla musk scent. I was hoping that this would show I guess i'll be using this over a lip tint instead.
- Too faced glamour gloss in plush
As this gloss is a volumizing lip gloss, when first applied it gives off a tingling feeling and naturally plumps your lips. The applicator brush is convenient compared to those brush ones and nicely glides onto lips. It isn't sticky so that's a +1 for me. It's a nice shades and has a nice gold shimmer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment