Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tokyo Pirates Shopping service- Aatp Charme de rouge jsk

Hey all, 

It's been a whilst since I posted anything up but here's a little review on the Shopping service Tokyo Pirates .


I stumbled across this SS when I was looking a personal shopper who'd go directly to the store instead of buying it online and this seemed perfect for it. Communication is quick and the order was complete within a day and details were exchanged via email.  


(Your) Name:
Paypal Address:
Country:
Preferred Shipping Method:
Feedback Page (if applicable):
Item(s) Info:
 
Please include any and as much relevant information as possible – e.g. item’s name, shop name/location, website links, size/amount/colour, etc.


After you've sent all the details required, Jamie will ask you to confirm the amount and an invoice via paypal will be sent to you. NOTE: You'll need to pay in advance. Just by luck, on saturday the travel fee (normally 1560 yen) was half price!


Fees are calculated as followed:

Item Price + 7% or 700 yen (whichever is greater) commission fee + Travel Expenses (normally 1,560 yen, but you can get free & reduced travel expenses on special shopping days)* + Shipping & Packaging + Paypal Fees


With her response here was the quote 


26040 (item price) +1823 (7% commission fee)+ 780 (travel fees) + 1650 (estimated shipping cost via EMS) +  1271 (Paypal Fee) = 31564 yen 


The SS also does waiting prior to opening times of the stores, but per hour is 1500yen or ($15). Since it wasn't a sales event or a popular item the above fees were calculated. 


Here is the dress I asked Jamie to get for me since I'd read reviews how it took weeks for a mail order to get processed directly from the BTSSB store. 


Charme de Rouge~ Red shoes only for me ~ jumper skirt in black x off white lace x black ribbon. Shame there is no matching headBow with this but just otks. I've been very fond of AATP prints since purchasing the Marionette in my closet skirt. 

 

Duration there -> here

24/9 emailed an order
28/9 Jamie went in store to pick up the dress (I waited until Saturday since it was half day travel costs)
30/9 dress was shipped out
5/10 dress arrived

Here's the package the jsk came in

Nicely wrapped in tissue paper and the AAtp plastic shopping bag came with it. Jamie kindly game me a freebie in which it was a mirror.



 As always, the colour of the jsk matches the image shown on the website, this is what I like about Aatp :) The dress looks amazing where the print is evenly distributed as well as there is shirring at the back! I also find that the colour matches very well in which the gray curtains slowly blends into the black background. 

What I don't like about the structure of this jsk the thick lace above the bow also makes the dress look a bit over the top and brings much attention to it. The waist ties and strap are made of I assume chiffon which make the dress a bit meh but overall I like the print of this dress :)
  





Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio