Afterwards went to Moemall with Eiel, Kevin, A ngela and James which recently opened a few weeks ago. The place is smaller than I expected because of the small place about 3x3. Had to walk in and out of the store as it was really hot in there. There were a few uniforms but much of high quality wigs and figurines. Eiel had to go, so sad he couldn't join us for dinner.
We got a little hungry after only eating snack at AniCafe. We headed off to ShujiSushi but sadly the chefs had all gone home.Walking a little more we went to a place filled with paper lanterns, it was amazing. I don't think i;ve seen this place before, it was Ramen Ya 350 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Here's what Ramen Ya looks like now,got it off the net,didn't take photos :( The pricing was pretty cheap and tasty at the same time, I think I will be a regular customer from now on. Ordered a chicken katsu bento box ($10). The order came fast and the service was great. Kevin took a sip of the genmai tea and a smile came upon his face, he had seconds x]. The offerings consisted of 2 fried pork gyoza, steamed rice with black sesame seeds sprinkled on top, mexed salad with a little dressing, some japanese soy sauce in the middle to dip and crispy strips of fried crumbed chicken piece ith japanese mayonaise on top. mmmm not a single piece of food was left.
Kevin met up with Aids so we were one person down.It was already getting dark. We felt like dessert so we headed down to Passion Flower. The service was okies but the dessert came fast and I was shocked that the food was so well presented. It costs about $15. I didn't expect mine to be so much. It was 3 triangle waffles, one scopp of hazelnut and white chocolate icecream, chocolate moose drizzled with chocolate and a chocolate shot. Bleh could only finish 1 waffle but James helped me finished it :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment