
Monday, July 25, 2011
MoeMall
Went down to MoeMall once again. Bought another K-on nenderoid petit and got another Secret item by chance which was Maid Mio. The guy working there was shocked when I said it was the second time i'd got it.He said it was by luck yet odd as secret items were only in a few boxes and asked if I wanted to trade it in so I did. He told me that by shaking the box I could determine whether it was a normal nenderoid or one with the instruments and yes, he was right, I shook the box and got Azusa with the guitar. So cute...oh forgot to mention it's only the first two on the front left, the rest are from other places and it's a fighting fish you see there as well 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment