Thursday, July 28, 2011

Omurice

Stayed at home today since I have a day off. Decided to make some Omurice since I looked very tasty, attempted to make it..it was a big failure. Since I was home and was lazy to go to the shops to buy ingredients, I had to work with what I had. Opened the fridge, there was no tomoto sauce, the wrong rice, mushrooms, white wine or chicken. So I changed it a bit so i had instead bbq sauce, left over rice ==" , a little onion, beef, corn and the rest. It tasted okay I guess I didn't really read the receipe, kind of just threw everything in one by one so I had too much filling. I got to learn how to stir the egg so it comes out the right colour and hit the saucepan properly so the egg comes out properly. Oh wells, got to learn from mistakes.It looks like a fish lol. The recipes from here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio