It's been a while since i've last posted but i'm back! I feel like i''ve been neglecting this, so back to blogging whoop!
Well a few days ago I received my Day dream carnival tiered jsk + salopette.
This was a complete disaster I swear. Countless F5ing and having an error, I managed to find some bits and pieces on mbok as well.
I can say i'm glad to have bought the ivory jsk as opposed to the lavender one as it does actually look nice in real life. I bought the salopette in lavender though since it'll be easier to wear on an everyday basis.
Happiness overload, it fits me perfectly.
Well this is all I have to say for today. I'll finish it off with some photos :)
there is shirring at the back as well as it has a already sewn in petticoat. It;s not poofy enough for me so I wear a cupcake petti as opposed to a A line petti. since
the tulle is detachable
the salopette has a little detachable star pochette as well as pockets :)
Photo of me wearing the jsk + salopette , it is about knees length (i'm about 167cm)
thankyou for reading :)

2 comments:
Ah, you are so lucky you were able to get Day Dream Carnival. It looks great on you by the way :)
@Katrina
thankyou ><
Post a Comment