Sunday, April 21, 2013

Maple Lens review - EOS Ice grey circle lenses

Hey all,

This posts going to be a review on these pair of  circle lenses in which I bought from Maplelens. The lenses i'm wearing are Eos Ice greys, they have a great enlarging effect as well as the colour shows quite well on brown eyes. Shipping was pretty quick and well packaged. It came in a brown cardboard box and a lenses case was also given with it and on top of that was bubble wrapped. I would recommend Maple Lens as they are reliable as well as they are great for anyone who is wanting to purchase circle lenses. 

Here is the packaging it came in. 
I actually bought 3 pair of lenses but i'm just reviewing the grey ones. 

Design of the lenses 

Here's the close up of the lenses worn in normal lighting :)



Rating (out of 5)

DESIGN: 

Basically the lenses I wear all the time. The ring isn't too thick as well as it blends in well with eyes. 

COLOUR: 
Super vibrant. When I put these on I felt like a ghost though because I am quite pale and it made my face look completely washed out. The only problem is that the contrast between the lens and my dark eye colour can cause that "googly-eyed" look if the contacts aren't exactly center or even.

ENLARGEMENT: 
14.5mm. Just the right size for me :)

NATURALNESS: 
If you are looking for lenses that stand out, i'd recommend these. I've been told I look a little creepy when looked at closely though ><"

COMFORT:
If cleaned properly I can wear them without having to rewet them for the whole day. On windy days you'd probably have to rewet them a few times but overall they're super comfomfotable to wear. 



Review of MapleLens itself


PACKAGING:
The lenses were secured in a small box and wrapped in bubblewrap

SHIPPING:

COMMUNICATION:


Thankyou for reading :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio