Thursday, April 18, 2013

Supanova 2013

Hey all :)

So a few days ago Supanova was held in Melbourne. I haven't been to this expo in a few years but would like to say it was lots of fun. Saw David Hasselhoff and some other guests~

Endless walking and lots of photos. It was a great experience and managed to see some friends I haven't seen in a whiles ~ 

Saturday I went was a sailor lolita




Rise of the Guardians cosplay- it was amazinggg 
Grace and Cat fase :)

                     


nerdy smile, annisa and grace 
Maiko from DokiDoki station. Should come visit, a friend of mine owns it and it's opened fridays and sundays at 422 Bourke st ^_^ 

Kymmie as espeon and umbreon <3

Debbie 
Cat fase and I (my face is just =__=")
Group photo. Weee~ I took this ^_^



Sunday: Sweet lolita 

Just went there in the last few hours it was opened. It was so cold and it was raining..Managed to get a few snaps. Saw some local lolita's floating around :)

 cute pixelated bows

 


 more photos here: 

Overall, it was a fun day even though we just walked most of the days x)

Thanks for reading ^_^





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio