Thursday, May 9, 2013

Aya's kawaii mono ya san japanese nail art review

 Hey all,

I have finally found a store that fits my nails :D 
The store is called Aya1gou and it specialises in "3D nails, kawaii nails, Japanese nail art, Handmade by Japanese nail artist!" Friendly service and they arrive quickly as wells. Each set of nails is supplied with sticker glue so you'll have to purchase the glue yourself.

Using fake nails is a benefit for me since my nails are really short and take a long time to grow. They're reasonably priced and look quite natural. This saves me the time to get my nails done as well as money as it's quick to apply :) When trying my first pair, I figured if you're not careful the nails flicked off since I didn't apply enough glue so i'd recommend carrying nail glue in your bag or something just in case. They too, are delicate as they have have bits and pieces on them but are securely locked by the nice polish. Surprisingly, if you are careful. these nails should stay on for about a week before the nails start to come off. 

Here is what the first pair of nails look like. If you are interested these pair, the link is here. These are a sz small, it fits perfectly 







Part 2 
Since I was very impressed with the first pair,I ordered more. These nails were shorter than the previous pair. 





Here i'm wearing the nails on the bottom left corner. These can be found here 

Rating (out of 5)

Package:


The more delicate nails were placed in  a box whilst the others were placed in a bag.

Shipping:
Took a few weeks 


Communication: 

fast replies


Pros
  • Don't look like cheap quality nails, they're handmade :)
  • Secure fitting
  • Last for a day or two if taken care of properly
  • Tapping noise when typing x)

Cons

  • Air bubbles if not applied on properly but I guess you can't really do anything about that
 Overall, i'm happy with these nails and would recommened it :)

Here is a little gift supplied on her site:

Coupon code: 10PERCENTOFFimage





 thankyou for reading


3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those nails are so adorable! I really need to make more of an effort with mine ><

Sapphire
http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
xo

vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Sapphire Bufton

thankyou :)

vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio