Here is a review on Tenso, a japanese shopping service which can buy off any site for you. This is the first time I have used this one. Usually I use Japonica, but I thought i'd try out a new one. For those who have difficulty with understanding japanese, they can apply for the "japanese buying service"form. Keep in note, in order to use this shopping service, you will need to provide identification in order for them to send it to you (name, address, D.0.B). I know its for security reason but I feel a litte iffy sending people my person details........anyways, it'll take a few days to approve.
I'll bought accessories from 6%DokiDoki's webshop, since Tenso doesnt accept cash on delivery, credit card is the only option.
Everything is in japanese but you can use a translator, it's pretty much self explainatory.Set up an account, follow the instructions and with the address you use the address Tenso has given you.
To check your order sign back in, you click the button located next to the home button (right corner)
After all is confirmed, you'll receive a receipt from 6%DokiDoki.
When items have arrived at Tenso, you will be notified via email
Once, id has been confirmed you will receive an email about the shipping. Proceed to pay
13th may, the parcel arrived.
Overall,
Communication:
Cost:
ProsCons




4 comments:
I've never known about this service! Definitely makes online shopping alot easier now :)
Thanks for the share!
naomi
http://www.luxomme.blogspot.com
@nao.mi thankyou for reading :)
This is so useful! I've never used a shopping service before and I'll be placing my first 6%DOKIDOKI order soon, this helps a bunch <3 Buuuut I was really wondering, how long did it take for your order to A) Arrive at Tenso, and, B) Arrive from Tenso to your door, assuming you payed as soon as it got to Tenso? I'm terrible impatient in ordering my fairy kei goodies and would love to know how many days it takes ; u ;
@Jillian Vesseyhello it took about 2 weeks to arrive
5-5 ordered from 6%Dokidoki
7-5 arrived at tenso
9-5 was notified that my order arrived at their place, paid the invoice and shipped out
13-5 arrived at my house :)
Post a Comment