Monday, May 13, 2013

ohimenail etsy review

Hey all, 

It's the time of the month when all packages are all arriving around the same time..

Today I received these nails in the mail. They are from the etsy store Ohhimenail. They sell handmade japanese nails and cost ~$20 for a set of nails. 

These were purchased on the 21st of march and were received today 3rd of May. Not sure why it took so long but I wasn't in a rush or anything to wear these so phew. 

With this site, you can tell the seller what shape you want the nails to be in as well as how long. 

Here are the nails I purchased:

packaging it came in



 Out of packaging


Japanese nail art 3D Bow colorful glittery


These nails didn't really live up to my expectation. Thought there would be a nice pastel colour but they landed out being a bit dark and the bows got stuck onto the packaging it came in :( Since there was damage to the nails, I received a refund sending her proof and everything and she was very understanding. 



 3D bow leopard




Japanese nail art 3D Roses Swarovski Japanese nails

These are amazing, I got them to be shaped like the bow leopard ones :)






Overall,




Communication:
Seller contacted me how I wanted to nails styled. 

Cost: 

Reasonable pricing

Packaging:
They were wrapped in some foam and sent in a envelope. Suprisingly no box came it it. 

Shipping:
It took a few months to arrive......Only 2usd :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio