Wednesday, May 22, 2013

EOS Ice pink circle lenses review


Hey all,

After being satisfied with the EOS ice greys, I have bought a different colour from it but still in the same design. Here I introduce them in pink.

cloudy day + sunny day 

window light (right eye)

Indoor lighting at night


They do stand out and by far are one of my favourite circle lenses that I wear

Rating (out of 5)

DESIGN: 

Thin ring and doesn't move around in eyes when worn 

COLOUR: 

They stand out a lot and will need some makeup to blend in or else it'd make you look a little creepy. 

ENLARGEMENT: 
14.8mm. 

NATURALNESS: 
Looking for a dolly like effect? i'd recommend these. They blend into eyes well  

COMFORT:
After 10+ hours eyes begin to get irritated so you'll have to rewet them but other then that they are pretty comfortable.  

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

i like the way you present your blog post.

I will visit your blog more often

Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty : )

Mimiko

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio