Thursday, May 2, 2013

CircleLens2u- I.max snow witch violet review

Hey all,

This is the first time I have purchased from circlelens2u. Shipping took about 3 weeks and for some reason the circle lenses were sent out separately even though I ordered them at the same time. I've only received 1 out of the 3 I've ordered in the same order :S Good thing you can track your orders.....



Enlargement:16.5mm
water content: 42%

Rating (out of 5)

DESIGN: 

Have a really nice halo effect and enlagement 


COLOUR: 
They are a light shade and when in the sun you'll notice its goes overs the white part of the eye so it looks a little funny. But if you are looking for a more halo and dolly effect, i'd recommend these. 



ENLARGEMENT: 
16.5mm.

NATURALNESS: 
You'll only notice these in the sun or up close

COMFORT:
Super comfy. 


Review of Circlelens2u itself


PACKAGING:
Lenses were wrapped and placed in an envelope

SHIPPING:
No shipping charges yay ! But they took about 3 weeks to arrive....still waiting for the rest First time it's been checked my customs. Might explain why they're taking so long:S

COMMUNICATION:
Since I had accidentally purchased 2 lenses that were the same, I sent them an email and they changed it for another colour. 

thankyou for reading image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio