A new store has opened just a few days ago called Pudgy Panda, it is a gift store dedicated to bear/panda related items as well as japan goods. When first entering the store the people working there greeted me with a hello and asked if I needed some assistance. Walking around I was amazed on how many cute things there were in the store as it was colourful and filled with many soft toys, hair accessories, hair dyes and stationery; it was like a version of ArtBox. The people working there were very friendly and gave me a little basket to place my goods inside, the service is warming and great. The shop was very well structured and coordinated and had a white colour scheme to it, very spacious.
Casual blogger who enjoys blogging about thing that happen to me in life,casual purchases, places I go.It's a place where I speak my thoughts as well as keeping memories for me to look back at. Has a mind of a kid and has an obsessions with bows and pretty things and games
2 comments:
do they sell squishies
Post a Comment