Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Outing with a friend's friend

So I didn't have uni today and a friend 's friend wanted to catch up so caught up with them around 10.30am. We went to eat ate Hoa Tran and chatted for a bit. After he took me on a little cruise and we went on the west gate bridge took an exit and headed towards Port Melbourne. Had no idea what was going on but we then stopped in front of the beach and went for a little walk towards the pier, my gosh the wind was so strong, my fringe and hair was flying everywhere, so embarrassing :( It began to get a little cold so he took me to Sand Bar beach cafe and we ordered a cappuccino and a hot chocolate mmmmm it was so good. Afterwards he dropped me near my house, told me to stay in the car so he could open the door for me, haha I felt like a princess *laughs, gave me a big hug and that was the end of the day. Good day, I wish I wasn't so shy, though throughout the day I did find out some things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio