I've never had a problem with this store before, of the times i've purchased from here the lenses so far they have not failed me yet and the shipping doesn't take that long also.Thought i'd try out these lenses since they seemed a bit more natural looking as opposed to the others I have which mainly have large enlargement or have patterns.
- Vassen rainbow eyes greyish blue
- Anna Sui inspired lenses case


Second shipment was from shoppingholics.This is the first time i've purchased from this store and its GREAT.
Needed to restock on some items since i've finished with my eyeliner and eyelash glue and it was great, they sold these products here as well. Previously I have used the Dolly wink eyelash fix in clear but it was a surprise to me that it came in black. First instincts was to try it out assuming that it'd blend in better :S I really enjoy using the liquid eyeliner from Dolly wink due to the fact that it gets in between eyelashes as well as it has a thin brush great for drawing wings. I've previously bought these lenses before but from another website, Love these lenses even though they do kind of stand out and have a think black rim around, make me look like a vampire haha :3
Order was :
- Dolly wink eyelash fix (black)
- EOS candy pink/jewel pink
- Dolly wink liquid eyeliner black


1 comments:
Super review, thanks for sharing it here !
i like the way you present your blog post.
I will visit your blog more often
Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.
Enjoy and stay pretty : )
Mimiko
Post a Comment