Monday, May 7, 2012

mesh

Kitchen workshop was really packed at night so decided to go to Mesh at Crown Promenade Hotel . The venue was pretty spacious and $65 per person, all you can eat style (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ. I got to admit the lighting was pretty dim but I suppose it was supposed to be like that to create a relaxed atmosphere. There was a band that played classical music, people dancing and celebrating their birthdays. There were a variety of bistro foods from seafood,salads, sushi, steamed food, desserts. Overall, I must admit it probably would have been more of value for those who enjoyed eating seafood. The service was pretty good and welcoming, when cups were empty, someone would refill it up. Since we didn't make a booking, we were given about an hour or so to eat before they kindly asked us to leave.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio