Hngg so the place where I was planning to buy the totoro blanket from in a few posts back didn't have any stock left as it was being imported from Japan. But I don't give up that easily so...I found another place to buy it and instead of buying that design i'll be buying another 2 different variations; One with the same material polyester 200x140 and the other Acrylic 140x100. Really excited for when these will arrive, i'll be nice and warm at night :3 Yes they seem costly for blankets but its Totoro , <3 Purchased from anshindo previous blanket Jlist
On the other hand, From Jlist I purchased some things, they arrived on the 22th of May though.
Casual blogger who enjoys blogging about thing that happen to me in life,casual purchases, places I go.It's a place where I speak my thoughts as well as keeping memories for me to look back at. Has a mind of a kid and has an obsessions with bows and pretty things and games
0 comments:
Post a Comment