Sunday, June 3, 2012

lolita clothing

Here I am ordering some items for the first time /second time within 2 weeks from Angelic Pretty USA, it'll be a surprise. It seems the store only displays 1 of each item colour/variation and once bought, that colour is removed from the store which is good in a way as stock is limited. I've tried the actual Angelic pretty web store but they were out of colours that I was in search for but was good as it could see how much the retail price was. As being a lolita, it does require a lot of commitment as well as money if wanting to buy a well known brand. For me, i've been mostly a casual lolita as well a on a budget buying brands such as secret shop, anna house and replicas of brands. But here I am purchasing these after some time. The shipping seems reasonable I guess as well as the website is pretty well structure. Can't wait, they'll be here in about 6-10days :3 Reviews up later.

I'm slowly hunting for specific sailor lolita clothes so hopefully by mid year I will have a complete set of a skirt, blouse and beret. Although not related to this brand, i' m searching for either the Aatp mini sailor hat or metamorphose beret/hat as well as the blouse and skirt from the Sailor series.

Sailor outfit Completion
Update: 3/6/12
My life is nearly complete, from a girl off the Melbourne lolita community she redirected me to a person who makes replicas. I don't care if it's not the authentic one but OMG it look nearly the same for a 1/3 of the price. fuwa fuwa only 788HKD in total incl shipping[blouse HKD345 + skirt HKD375 = 720HKD x 10% off for buying a set = 648+140 shipping] ordered from Loli-loli paradise.
as opposed to the authenic Metamorphose set: 14800yen skirt +13800yen blouse converted approx $375AUD shipping not incl.As much as I would've wanted the actual Metamorphose sailor set, it was sold out so this is my second option. Better than nothing right?
♥Beret
♥Blouse replica
♥Skirt replica
Socks
♥Shoes


actual:
replica:


Sometimes it makes me wonder that lolitas must work very hard in order to have a full closet of lolita clothing from AP, meta, Btssb. I really admire them because brands don;t come in cheap.

fuwafuwa i'm so excited


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio