Thursday, January 31, 2013

Angelic Pretty Dream Fantasy Salopette Luckypack 2013

It is finally here!

Its a nice pastel pink and the first time i've bought a salopette. It's quite short I must admit (i'm 168cm and it sits near my thighs, photo is at the bottom of this post -__-) but fits me just right. I'm not going to say much but this print is quite cute-bunnies and rainbows, has shirring at the back, adjustable straps and pockets. Although the socks are cute, i'm not too fond on of them. They're a little thin and sadly stripy socks and me don't go well. The tee fits just right but the material is also thin. The bag is a perfect size as well but not big enough to fit in my wallet haha- thick material as well. I also bought it in sax as well since I don't have many small bags :D. The barette is alright but I was hoping for it to be a little bigger, instead on using the clip, i'm going to use it as a headbow instead.

I'll post up a pic of  me wearing it but my face will be blurred since I look like half dead since I haven't been able to sleep much these days =__=


Enjoy !





 Yay, Another tote bag to the collection ^_^

 Everything is nicely sealed
 Tee

 Barette

 Socks


 Bag

 Salopette-Front and back view
 Cute bows
 It has pockets!

 It has adjustable straps
 


Here you can see that the salopeete is quite short since the ideal lolita dress length should cover the knees. Hopefully no one will tell me me off for it >.<"  The socks aren't shown since i'll probably be selling them. I'm wearing pattern socks and Btssb frill socks as a sub as well as added some accessories.

Thanks for reading :) 


   

1 comments:

NemuiFaery said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kawaii! You look adorable!

mahouprincessyuki.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio