Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fairy kei goodies via Yunni Sweet like Candy Ss

There are still a few items on its way. They didn't come all at once because they were all separate orders, i'll edit it when they all arrive..

Fairy kei items woo~ 

The sight of pastel colours makes me so happy and feel young. Using the shopping service Yunni Sweet like Candy S.


I ordered some items from Milklim as well as ManiaQ (nileperch and syrup items are still on its way)
 
Friendly service, Yunni is happy to add additional items and answers all your questions. She informs you when items are sold out and such. It's best to message her on her facebook page as it seems she'll reply faster in that way :) 
Details and fees cam be found here

Here is what I ordered:

 packaging

 milklim hoodie
 The hood is detachable and is made of thick material. Great for winter
 milklim sailor tee


 Milklim backpack.So many choice, I chose this one. Simple bag, no compartments. Just pocket on the front and normal zip.
 ManiaQ two way clip
 ManiaQ tulle skirt (lavender)

It has material underneath so it's not see through. 2 layers and is lined inside. Best tulle skirt i've bought so far.It super puffy as well <3
ManiaQ tulle skirt (pink)


Rating (out of 5)

Package:
With the items I purchased, it's not like I needed any hard packaging. It was taped inside an Angelic Pretty cardboard bag. It's pretty thick so no items were damaged. Tape could've been a bit nicer but that doesn't really matter, the content was undamaged so i'm happy.


Shipping:
Took a few weeks to arrive but can't really expect much. 


Communication: 

Yunni replies back to your queries fast which is great. 



Cons :
  • About this shopping service there is no form to show what items you've ordered as well as if you're adding additional items from facebook. I should've printscreened the form to remember what I ordered. Orders aren't sent in order. In some of my orders I received only parts of it. 
  • Might have to message her if your package has been sent yet
  • Although there is a layout on how to work out the overall price, you'll have to work it out yourself. All calculations aren't provided.




Next up: Samsung nx1000 !

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey, I also want to buy this milklim jacket *w* however, i'm not sure if it'd fit me :/ Can you tell me the length & sleeve length? Thank you <3

vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous

hey :)

Length and sleve length is about 60cm

Hope this helps

Alex (▰˘◡˘▰) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Milklim items are SO nice!
thewhitedoe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio