Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yoybuy Ss- TaoBao haul

Using the taobao agent Yoybuy. Pretty much self explanatory; Create an account, it is sent to the chinese address, Pay the fees and it's sent to you.

A simple tutorial on how to purchase items is located here
With searching for items you can go into the taobao site and copy the url or keyword and then paste it into the search bar of Yoybuy or search from Yoybuy itself.

Placed the order on the 5th of January, 6th of January it was purchased arrived 29th of January. It only took a bit long as I kept adding orders and waited until they all came in so I could have them shipped in one order instead of multiple. 

What is good about this agent is with each items if there is a dilemma with the item there is a "chat" tab that the agent will contact you with as well as you can ask questions back as well. If you place multiple orders you can chose which  items you want to ship in one package or you could just wait until they all arrive and have it shipped in one shot. 

Items usually arrive at the chinese address within 3 days from what I observed but if it takes longer, the shopping service will inform you and ask whether you want to wait for have a refund. 

I was quite surprised how much they could fit inside the box. 

I realised a lot of the items I bought said "made in Japan" or had some sort japanese writing on the label itself. Yay for japanese brand x)

what was inside the box

  I went on a sock spree >.< Autumn is just around the corner.
Left to right: Peter rabbit ankle socks, tutuanna lace ruffle socks(beige), grey socks, browns socks, bow pattern tights, heartbeat tsu tsu pattern stockings (beige with pink print /light brown with snowflake print),tutuanna stocking
Warm peter rabbit ankle socks. They're so warm and soft 
 
 Some stockings with patterns. The snowflake print was a bit darker than the stock image but it still looks good.
 Stock images of the stockings

 Bear mittens
 Milklim replica?
 Fawn faux fur collar
 Beige collar
Faux fur collar
 Tulle skirt
 Snidel scarf. One side has tulle. Real unique design
 earth music cardigan. SOrry for the blurry image.
 Cawaii jp store skirt replica?
 
White dress. The material was a bit different that I expected but there were no close up of the material so yeh.
  Backpack
 Dress with tulle
 
 Ank rouge replica. I like the print :)
  Cawaii jp store long shirt replica.
 Skirt with thick lace
 
 Cawaii store jp hair brooch (2way clip)replica

 Skirt
 Blouse
 Hair ties. Colours a bit different and faux fur is thicker that I thought.
Cardigan


Rating (out of 5)


Communication:
They were fast in replying to questions as well as informing me if the seller didn't reply and gave suggestions to similar products. A refund if the item was not available. 
Cost:
The products itself were good quality and majority looked exactly the same as the stock image. Shipping was a little pricey but luckily they had a discount or something when I send the order through. I paid ~$60 for 5kgs via EMS. Orignally it would be ~$120.00. Lucky me.
Packaging:
It was securely sealed in a box with lots of tape. Each item was sealed in a plastic pocket. Since all I ordered was clothes and they were that expensive, I wasn't too fussy about it. 
Shipping:
It came pretty fast but due to the long weekend it came a few days late. Since waited until all my items came in, that was also the reason for the delay.

Will definately be using this shopping service again :D

9 comments:

Alice said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That long dress with see-through tulle is so pretty!! Which Taobao store did you get it from?

vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Alice

Hi Alice,

The dress was from this store. It also comes in blacks as well

www.yoybuy.com/en/Show/15627034694

Hope this helps :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bet they don't stock it anymore but :3 where did you get the fawn collar? - it's so nice!

vee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymoushey,, I just checked and they are sold out. Here is the link though http://www.yoybuy.com/en/Show/15887854999

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Darn~ :) Thankyou though

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute items! Do you mind sharing the link to the Ank Rouge cardigan?

lola said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,shopattao is a great taobao agent that can help you solve all of the problem buy from china,and the price will surprise you,it has the lowest fee and the best rate..what is more,it is safe,it is a good choice for you,if you want to buy cheap chinese stuff,have a look at Web:www.shopattao.com

lola said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,shopattao is a great taobao agent that can help you solve all of the problem buy from china,and the price will surprise you,it has the lowest fee and the best rate..what is more,it is safe,it is a good choice for you,if you want to buy cheap chinese stuff,have a look at Web:www.shopattao.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio