Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fairy kei + Mori kei post

Items came in today using the shopping service- Japonica once again. 

This year for me is about trying out different styles opposed to usually wearing lolita. I've always been a fan of pastel colours as well as wearing bows so incorporating a bit of lolita, i'll be trying out fairy kei.Pastel colours to bring out the child in you. i'll post up more when the other packages arrive..


Sorry for the blurry images, using ipod touch quality, good outdoor but indoor not so great. my camera has died.

 Two sailor tees in sax and lavender from brand Nile Perch. These are cute as, with a bow in the center and sailor collar. 

 

 



 milklim skirts and shirt
 

Gyaru bits and pieces
 
Liz lisa scarf + offbrand head piece 
 


The second style will be mori girl. From a tumblr post I found mori girl :

"Mori means forest in Japanese. Mori girl’s outfits are inspired by the forest and what a forest dwelling girl might wear. This girl may be imagine as one who lives in a tree house high up in the tree tops or a little cottage deep inside the woods similar to the little cottage Snow White found the 7 dwarves living in. As such, her resources for clothing would often be limited. She tends to stick to earth tones such as browns, tan, and beiges since dyes and printed fabrics would not be readily available to her. They tend to wear layers, natural materials, loose flowing fabrics, the A-line shape, and asymmetrical hemlines."


I love how the style incorporated layers as well as lace. 

Seems like this year, i'll be wearing a lot of brown, like my previous post,from the lucky packs I now have 2 brown coats.   

Since there is some red, I suppose it is also natural kei?
 




 
 

 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio