Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Circle Lenses review

Once again, it is the time of the year to buy new circle lenses. This is not a review,rather just snaps of the lenses itself.It has been nearly a year so i've purchased a new batch to try on, repurchasing Eos adult grey and Geo mimi macchiato (These are the ones I wear most, very comfortable and ♡). They look show up well on brown eyes; the Geo ones are bigger and more dolly like requiring make up or else it'll look funny as it appears of your eyes are "popping" out and alien like... These are not sponsored circles lenses btw. 

Some stores stock various designs so the two places I bought these are from Geocolouredlenses (first time buying from here) and loveshoppingholics (I usually buy from here)


 Geocolouredlenses

♡Geo Flower Lavender Violet
♡Geo Flower grey

  Close ups, cute pattern :)

Loveshoppingholics

♡Eos adult grey
♡Geo mimi macchiato brown 
♡G&G DM23 Kira Kira Brown (haven't bought any lenses from this brand before)

♡Eos candy green [This was a freebie, selected at random]

Loveshoppingholics has promotions







I didn't get the last option, I received a hello kitty lip balm and a pair of false eyelashes instead -W-

Another promotion back then was also buy 3 lenses and receive a random pair of lenses free. It seems to be over now. I bought it some time in December but it took a few weeks to arrive since I wasn't in a hurry to receive them :) The packaging is quite secure, placed in a cute box and wrapped in bubble wrap. 

  

 Close ups of the lenses

 natural lighting
 with flash
♡Geo Flower grey ♡Geo mimi macchiato brown 
♡Eos candy green ♡G&G DM23 Kira Kira Brown
♡Eos adult grey  ♡Geo Flower Lavender Violet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio