Friday, January 25, 2013

New toy to play with: Samsung SMART CAMERA NX1000


Hey everyone!


The camera came in today and guess what...its pink ≧◡≦



I can't really do a review on this since i'm not very tech savvy with cameras but I can say that this is super cute!

I've been looking for a camera for some time since all i've been using these days is a simple canon ixus 100IS. It's great and all but I think it's about time to upgrade! The camera I bought was the Samsumg nx1000; It came out some time in mid 2012.

This is probably the first time i've seen a camera like this, it has an external flash and is super cute. 
I suppose it's rival is the Sony nex 7 but since i'm not too keep to spend too much I bought this one >>" 

The first time I saw this camera was funny enough in a korean drama "I miss you". In the drama, it was shown in both pink and white. What mostly caught my eye was that it you can upload photos via wifi. 

Well I bought this online since the place I live only has it in white and black. I think the pink one can only be bought overseas but i'm not too sure about it. 


So what comes in the box?

♡Camera (including the bodycap and Hot-shoe cap)
♡USB cable
♡Battery crable/AC power cable
♡User manual
♡External flash
♡Rechargable battery
♡Software cd-rom
Strap
♡20-50mm + 16mm twin lens kit

Additional items to buy:
Camera case
♡SD card

 
I love how it's a nice pastel pink as the clothes I usually wear are now light colours. The camera itself looks like a toy which is what I like about it although some may consider that as a negative thing. I like how it also has an external flash at the top as it makes the camera look more unique.Haha I must be strange.


  
 
 
 
 Mobile link time
 
100% success, no problems

Now some images from the camera itself. The alpacasso will be the test subject :)

 Random photo without focusing on anything in particular

With flash using the Remote viewfinder


No flash


Flash
Flash
 
No flash

Here is one of the filters:



Here is the verdict:

Pros
  • MobileLink works great (will need to download the app)
  • Many filters
  • Light weight
  • Cute design
  • Zoom lock switch
  • Easy to navigate
  • Green light when on timer (max 30sec)
  • Smartlink button
  • External flash
  • Secure strap
  • Connect to computer or printer using the usb cable
  • Photos upload fast into the computer
50/50
Has a unique shutter sound .__.?

Cons
  • Takes a while to focus on close objects
  • It does lag when using the Remote viewfinder
  • Mode dial a bit hard to rotate 
  • No viewfinder
  • No flash on actual camera
  • Camera does get warm after a few shots

1 comments:

Alex (▰˘◡˘▰) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a nice camera!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio