Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lost mannequin backpack


 
it does not come with the bow at the from btw

A late review but here is one of my favourite bags, suits most of the things I wear as well as many people asking where I bought the bag from. This backpack can be brought from LostMannequin.There are a few colours to choose from in which I chose the pink x blue one, tempted to buy the black one. I must say I instantly fell in love with this backpack, durable,cute and fits quite a lot inside. The straps are quite strong and has yet to fail me (i've had this bag for a few months already) There are many compartments inside and the zip behind the bag is EXTREMELY useful, saves time having to open the bag from the front. Just to let you know the stock images on the site are exactly how the colours are.



 When it arrived, it was inside a dust bag to prevent scratching.The wings needed a bit of adjusting though since it was squashed in the packaging
Front view/Back view

 Side view/ Close up of the back zip
 Top view
 
Inside view


 Decided to add some accessories to the backpack :)
Sorry have bad lighting but the colour looks exactly  like the Front view and last image

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio