So with the cousins and family we went to the Conservatory located at Crown Towers for lunch. It's a really nice place to be, nice setting, friendly service, food, everything. With a price of $75 per person,premier buffet restaurant with a bonus view of Southbank, we were placed with the view directly facing the Melbourne Aquarium. I regret not taking a photos of the outside view, I was too busy being mesmerised by all the desserts ><" There is quite a variety of foods from indian, italian, japanese etc which is great. Yum Yum, took many photos of foods but also got told that I wore a cute outfit LOL. I suppose wearing pastel colours stood out a little but I was in a happy mood :)
Photo time , caution LOTS of photos
outfit for the day :3
table set out
ceiling
first dish: mix of japanese & italian, <3 potatoes regardless if they are roasted, mashed
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN FWAAAAAA, dark, milk and white
second dish: indian
grandma's plate: seafood
chocolate fondue :3
This was outside, always get mesmerised everytime I see this





















































0 comments:
Post a Comment