Saturday, August 25, 2012

Purchases, close to being broke D;

For the last few days I have been a couch potato browsing though a few items. I've been shopping a bit and have managed to find a couple of things just to brighten up my closet.I can say I do regret spending so much in so little time but temptation is one of my weakness. I'm pretty broke now, scavaging through my bags and clothes in hope of finding some loose change. Having a lolita hobby comes a BIG expense. I have a feeling when these all come I won't be as excited as much as for waiting for them to arrive.

Here's what I have purchased these passed few days. *Drums roll*  

Angelic Pretty USA was having a sale, so I was looking though the sales hoping to find something and yes being indecisive couldn't pick between the Sugar fairy cake tiered jsk (pink) or Sugar fairy cake Sugar Fairy Cake Jumper Skirt Halter Top (mint) as shown below.I really liked the mint jsk due to the fact that it has a nice bell shape as compared to the A-line tiered jsk.Too bad someone beat me to it but it made my decision easier, I purchased the Sugar fairy cake tiered jsk (pink) it was was 50% off the original price! I guess it was a good choice since I don't yet have a pink lolita dress as well as its tartened and tiered.These were the options left since  the Sugar fairy OP set  which comes with an apron, cuffs and a headdress was not available. I also purchased the mint version of the head bow (30% off) of the same prints since I thought I could coordinate it somehow with the pink since the pink head bow it was sold out also.Win win situation piece of mint and pink.I also purchased the fairy tale ribbon alice band in lavender (30% off) to match with the Toy parade OP which was in lavender, lavender is such a nice colour to wear :3



Hello pretty prints, goodbye money.

That's not all, through the help of Marie from ODIP, I ordered a few items from Btssb. The Aatp Moonlit night round headbow(white), Btssb twinkle constellation OP (naxy x ivory) and Lace angel short length sock (offwhite).I somewhat hope to coordinate these together since the matching headdress is sold out :<


credits to Btssb


Tights, yes, i've been looking around and seen these in real life, i'm in need of some colour in my life. The material is so soft to touch. Tights from Holleyteatime


 I am a BIG fan of bows and couldn't resist these cute bows from kawaiigoods


Ankle cuffs from Creepyyeha


lastly, some ear muffs from ebay since it's getting colder. The middle image is picked at random. Loveee surprises 

Alright, i'm done for now. Reviews will be up when they arrive. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio