Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shopping spree

It's been a while since I went actual shopping at Melbourne Central, honestly I don't go there anymore but yeh took a little stroll, more like limping in agonising pain because I kinda stuff up my achilles tendon, I think I may have tore it, its been a week and its still painful but I kinda stupid asking the pharmacist how to relieve the pain since I didn't know what it was actually called, just kept pointing and decribing the back of my leg/foot =__=" uh embarrassing. The one at MC had no knowledge and said to rest like seriously, worst advice ever. Went to another store and they recommended some Deep Heat fast temporary pain relief- Regular relief cream, *RUB RUB, it was like a cooling and numbing effect yet had a strong smell like the drink Sarsaparilla but I like the smell haha *sniff sniff but because the smell is strong, it makes my eyes tear up ><" But getting back to the actual point, bought some goodies. Gotta love season sale ^^

Alannah Hill was having a final winter sale with up to 60%, I knew about it but just didn't feel like going since that would mean having to go to the city zzz as well as Friends of Couture was having a sale, yay.

Must say, I <3 the bow belts they have at Alannah Hill as well as everything else haha, well the bow things anyways.

I swear clothes these days have the strangest names ....

Here are the goodies :3

From Friends of Couture
  • My Bubble Tea Boyfriend shirt (Purple)
    RRP: $69
    Sale: $35 $30
  • Bows & Babes 40s Cardy (Black)
    RRP: $89
    Sale: $35

Alannah Hill
She Needs A Slap! TopRRP: $129
Sale:$80

mmm maybe a little pricey but the material felt so nice, temptation ><"

  • Take Me To own Purse
RRP: $159
Sale $35

Such a great buy, very convenient.


  • Primrose Hill Tote

in cherry colour

RRP: $349
Sale: $89

The tote is pretty spacious, thought I should find a bag that was a bit "mature" looking. First red bag :)

Savings of $433. Ah I feel so refreshed but shouldn't spend so much --" I didn't know the Tote costs that much because the tag wasn't on it but yeh. Happy chappy have new things to wear^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio