Saturday, August 11, 2012

Manifest is just a few days away. I'm going to be going 2 out of the 3 days since on sunday i'm going to go to some franchising expo which I didn't really want to go to in the first place but parents said it may be beneficial so sacrifice the last day to go to this =__="

In that being said, I have a feeling that this year is going to be different compared to other years, i'm not sure if i'm mentally ready for it. I feel somewhat excited for it yet i'm not, I have this strange feeling. Friday i'm going with Chris and saturday with another friend, yay. Not really prepared for what to wear this year, I have lolita clothing but  I don't know, still indecisive. I know one day i'll be wearing a sailor uniform which but not in particular cosplaying as anyone, just casual but the other day, i'm still not sure. WHAT AM I SO UNPREPARED THIS YEAR ;< if only that metamorphose sailor set came in time which I don't think it will -__-"

Overall, I hope manifest 2013 will be a good one and i'll have many memoriable experiences ^__^


yay, got passes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio