Monday, August 6, 2012

Maplelens review

In just 4 days, I received my lenses, I must sayLink it was pretty quick.

The service is great and the photos do justice, just <3

lenses were purchased from maplelens

left to right:
Geo nudy brown 14.0mm, Geo nudy grey 14.0mm, Eos ice blue14.8mm, Eos ice violet 14.8mm, Eos Flower grey 14.0mm

Must say it's been a while, more like 4 years since i've worn the nudy series haha, I prefer lenses with patterns in them ^^aish, always so indecisive I usually buy two colours of the same lenses =__= The ice blues seem a little they'll look a bit unnatural but i don't knows, haven't tried them one yet.

They gave me so many lense cases D; The animals are so cute but they can be a bit of a hassle to put into a case :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio