Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Outing with friend

A bit of a late post

9th August 

After a long time of not catching with a friend we finally has some time since I had no uni that day we caught up for a few hours since she had class in the afternoon. Haven't walked around in MC for a long time with anyone it felt great I must say, went a little shopping and as usually headed off the Daiso to buy so items, so cheap only $2.80 ^___^ After we went to have lunch at Taiwan Easy Cafe then for dessert went to Pattern's Cafe.I really missed eating at easy cafe since I used to go there a lot to eat taiwanese chicken rice, brings back memories *inserts tears of joy* haha; Being a little observant, it seems every time I go eat there the portions as well a bowls change .__." . Also I realised that recently a lot of these dessert places are opening up. Well that's all I will say today :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio