Caught up with the same friend once again it was great. It was meant to be a short catch up but continued on to the evening. For dinner, we went to Oriental Teahouse to try out some teas-tried the fruit teas before we had a proper dinner. It was very sweet and reasonably priced and the service was great. Friend recommended that we went have korean food so she took me to Joo♥mak. I was meant to go there with another friend but it wasn't opened that day :< The service was great and the waiters/waitresses were pretty cute, they welcomed us into the place. The set up was quite gloomy but a relaxing place to be, the lighting was dim but the place was packed. We were pretty lucky to have a seat since we didn't make a reservation. The food came out pretty quick and so goood like *heaven* The kimchi was great and they kept topping it up. Overall at the place we spend $86.00 which was pretty reasonable, we had leftovers and since I didn't want to waste it, took it home. Headed towards MC to go home and damn we missed it by a minute but with that I bumped into a friend I hadn't seen since high school. *yap yap yap he doesn't stop talking so there was no time to sleep on the train. Funny enough when we all went onto the train I saw a familiar face but at the samae time was confused. What a cooincidence, he was shocked himself. I was happy though haha, seeing them made my day better than it already was. Overall it was a great day :)
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Outing with a friend part 2
13th Aug
Caught up with the same friend once again it was great. It was meant to be a short catch up but continued on to the evening. For dinner, we went to Oriental Teahouse to try out some teas-tried the fruit teas before we had a proper dinner. It was very sweet and reasonably priced and the service was great. Friend recommended that we went have korean food so she took me to Joo♥mak. I was meant to go there with another friend but it wasn't opened that day :< The service was great and the waiters/waitresses were pretty cute, they welcomed us into the place. The set up was quite gloomy but a relaxing place to be, the lighting was dim but the place was packed. We were pretty lucky to have a seat since we didn't make a reservation. The food came out pretty quick and so goood like *heaven* The kimchi was great and they kept topping it up. Overall at the place we spend $86.00 which was pretty reasonable, we had leftovers and since I didn't want to waste it, took it home. Headed towards MC to go home and damn we missed it by a minute but with that I bumped into a friend I hadn't seen since high school. *yap yap yap he doesn't stop talking so there was no time to sleep on the train. Funny enough when we all went onto the train I saw a familiar face but at the samae time was confused. What a cooincidence, he was shocked himself. I was happy though haha, seeing them made my day better than it already was. Overall it was a great day :)

Caught up with the same friend once again it was great. It was meant to be a short catch up but continued on to the evening. For dinner, we went to Oriental Teahouse to try out some teas-tried the fruit teas before we had a proper dinner. It was very sweet and reasonably priced and the service was great. Friend recommended that we went have korean food so she took me to Joo♥mak. I was meant to go there with another friend but it wasn't opened that day :< The service was great and the waiters/waitresses were pretty cute, they welcomed us into the place. The set up was quite gloomy but a relaxing place to be, the lighting was dim but the place was packed. We were pretty lucky to have a seat since we didn't make a reservation. The food came out pretty quick and so goood like *heaven* The kimchi was great and they kept topping it up. Overall at the place we spend $86.00 which was pretty reasonable, we had leftovers and since I didn't want to waste it, took it home. Headed towards MC to go home and damn we missed it by a minute but with that I bumped into a friend I hadn't seen since high school. *yap yap yap he doesn't stop talking so there was no time to sleep on the train. Funny enough when we all went onto the train I saw a familiar face but at the samae time was confused. What a cooincidence, he was shocked himself. I was happy though haha, seeing them made my day better than it already was. Overall it was a great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment