Just something to back me up with customs if i'm correct:
"Goods with a declared or assessed value not exceeding A$1,000:If your goods arrive in Australia by mail and have a declared or assessed value of A$1,000 or less, the goods may be imported free of duty, taxes and Customs and Border Protection charges, unless they are alcohol products or tobacco products. Apart from alcohol and tobacco products those goods will be cleared by Customs and Border Protection and delivered by Australia Post without you doing anything."
I honestly feel quite bad neglecting this parcel all this time and not opening it earlier. It looked so pretty at the time, it just have been one of those moments that I wanted my first lucky pack from AP since I prefer I over Btssb, not sure why though. But in that being said, I was unsure whether I wanted to purchase this set or the special set :< Nevertheless it is a beautiful dress.
Now back to the unveiling of the parcel.
So carefully cutting the tape off the box, ahh the box is so big ><"
Everything was nicely packed into this tote zip up bag
Unzips :D
Everything was flattened D:oh noes.
♡Blouse-The collar has lace patterns of original cake as well as two bows
-Sleeves have cute ribbon x heart pattern as well as heart buttons
-different types of lacing.
-fits nice and snug on me, not sure what size it is though
♡Headbow and socks-it is pretty little, fits nicely on head though
-socks are quite long, otk socks
-has AP logo, bow and cutlery printed onto the socks
♡Boston bag-quite a nice bag, it can fit quite a lot of things
-has a back pocket
-little compartment inside-most AP bags have similar inside
Now to the JSK♡A la carte jsk (original print)-it has adjustable straps
-no zips
-a built in petticoat, though to be honest it wasn't very poofy for me :<
-Front of JSK
-Scalloped at the front
-waist bow at front, it can't be removed
-Back of JSK
-Full-shirring in the back , detachable ties
-adjustable straps
-it has side pockets,very convenient
-the print at the bottom
-Full-shirring in the back , detachable ties
-adjustable straps
-it has side pockets,very convenient
-the print at the bottom

What is looks like as a set
What I look like with it on, the pics not very good but yeh
Contacts worn- EOS Adult grey E203


0 comments:
Post a Comment