Friday, June 8, 2012

Angelic pretty San Francisco review

This is for my #2 order, the #1 order is yet to come, the review will be here.

Hurrah, my first Angelic Pretty package is here, actually I received it yesterday zzzz but at night my room doesn't have the best lighting so I couldn't put this review up ;< ,This post is mostly like a continuation from a previous post I spoke a bit about
which was here. So..what I did I purchase? I was pretty eager to find out myself and with common sense thought that the first order would arrive first but I was wrong, it was the second order but in that being said this is the first time but ironically I placed another order a few days after + actually ordered anything from a branded lolita store. The shipping is pretty fast as on the website said it'd take 6-10day via UPS and it was correct, it arrived on the 6th day.The box came in a pretty ordinary 30 x 36cm box which is normal but the goodies inside were a treat, you have no idea how excited I was. Haha, forgot to mention the important part, it was shipped from the Angelic Pretty USA /San Francisco store and it's great. The store I assume stocks the AP 2012 collection from what i've seen and from my previous post as I said I think once you buy an item the item is removed from the store website until it is restocked. Overall, so far i'm really happy about this store, the websites easy to navigate,fast payment via credit card, shipping is reasonable, for this delivery it was US$52.55 + insurance $5.25 with no tax, communication wise, they are okay, I had to query about my first order because it was a little odd the 2nds order came before the first and this order has a few items compared ot the other that one has one cutsew :S. If you make an account with them on the day of purchase they'll update you.The products are great quality as what you'd expect. About my second order and what i'll be review today, i'll post up the photos for you to see. Sneak peek of what i'll be reviewing. Photo from the San Francisco website.Shipping order #2
Ordered 2/6, arrived 8/6

although I received it on the 8/6, the website didn't change its order status until the 11/6, must be lagging or something. Well alll the matters is that the parcel was received.
Here is the box it came in
Pretty pink packaging, ensuring the items don't get damaged as well as it's a nice presentation. Inside that little A5 sized bag is just the invoice.Everything is soft so I don't think anything could have got damaged, tissue paper is enough. Taking off all the pretty pink tissue paper. Tada- 5 items
Okay the first item was the Marine line 3 way bag (blue) with detachable straps. When I saw it, is looked so delicate to touch since it's was soft to the point that if it may damage easily if not careful. I think it may be synthetic leather but i may be wrong, its kind of stretchy material? It's a 21 x 28cm bag with cute white scalloped lining and can fit a bit a few bits and pieces, can use it about half filled so maybe a wallet, phone and little accessories or something, it doesn't seem to be capable of holding things to the very top since it won't close and forcing it to close will just stretch the material which is a big no no. It comes with detachable straps which can be adjusted depending on the style you want the bag to be in.The straps are a little concern to me though,i'm a little worried as it looks like if too much is placed in the bag, the straps may just slowly stretch and snap but who knows maybe i'm just over thinking,I guess it is more of a display bag rather than for storage :)AP logo as well as the front on the bag-natural lighting, it's so well detailed.
Items come with the price tag but one of my socks didn't oh well.This is with flash, it shows more of it's true colours.The magnetic bucklesInside of the bag- one side has a mobile holder the other has a zip

The bag is well structured as it can be used in 3 different ways-ah so convenient.Size of bag under natural lighting, front view,it's so cute >< This is one of the styles it can be used as- Handbag
Second style- Pochette bag

Not sure if you can see just the material is very delicate, I accidentally left something on top and now it has these little dints in it, luckily it;s at the back :<
Third style- Backpack

Next item , I won't write so much but mostly just post up the details of them
♡Polka dot chocolate button wrist cuff (mint)
These are the cutest wrist cuffs i've seen, i've been eyeing them for some time but I gave in and bought them. They have an elastic band, brown bows and and cute buttons to finish it off. I <3 the coordination of these colours they remind me of food :3
The next few items will be the socks, they are all different lengths
From left to right: Vintage emblemotk-navy, Toe shoes otk-pink, Toe shoes crew socks- black)

The socks are so pretty, stretch and soft

The socks are scalloped as well as the toe crew socks have pretty lace with tea cup AP print.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.











Web Site Designer San Francisco

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio