I was hoping the lucky pack would've had much cute and pastel coloured items but it's alright all I really wanted were the bows and the bear hat, it's so cute ><" Here are some close ups of the bows on the hat itself, I received the cream version of the hat. Inside the pack was the hat with a 2 way bow clip on it, a 2 way bow clip, 2 rings, 2 earring and a necklace.
Looking at the bow clips on their website i'd recommend it to people who are wanted to dress to dress fairy kei as the clips are so pastel and cute. I may just purchase some more ^_^"
Shipping: 5/5 Purchased 9th June arrived 15th June, it's pretty fast
Communication: 5/5 The person informed me that they'd post out the parcel asap. They informed me by sending an order process as well as an order update




0 comments:
Post a Comment